Martin Kessler wrote:
Adam Kropelin wrote:

Martin Kessler wrote:
The kernel patch alone did not work , I'm still having the same
problem. I started testing the apcupsd patch yesterday on one of our
production servers w/o kernel patch.

It would be best to test them together as I said above.

--Adam

Yes I'm aware of that, I started testing the apcupsd on a different
system before the patched kernel test system failed, those system are
already in production so I won't test kernel patches on them unless we
are sure it will fix the problem. I have already started testing the
combination apcupsd + kernel patch as well.

Understood. Thanks for the explanation.

--Adam