[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[ expecting this won't make it to the list ... ]

I am using an XScale-Board (PXA255) with arm linux 2.4.19-rmk7-pxa1 (for some reason, i know its ancient ;-)). I want to develop a usb gadget driver to communicate with the xscale-board. Hence the question:

Is there any backport of the usb-gadget framework for 2.4.19 kernels?

I think the pxa2xx_udc driver was largely developed on 2.4.19-rmk7-pxa1,
or maybe it was 2.4.21 instead ... so, yes.

As to where it's found:  the last version I had is in the BitKeeper
tree at http://usb-gadget.bkbits.net, "gadget-2.4".  I think that's
still accessible.  Alternatively, maybe www.handhelds.org has it in
CVS or somesuch.  I'm not putting any effort into maintaining 2.4
based code any more.

- Dave

Thanx for the hints. The Bitkeeper archive at http://usb-gadget.bkbits.net:8080/gadget-2.4 seems to be down, so i searched handhelds.org. I looked in their 2.4 Kernel tree at http://handhelds.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/linux/kernel/drivers/usb/ but that tree does not contain the gadget directory :-(.

Are there any other places where i could get it?

Cheers,

Andre
<http://handhelds.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/linux/kernel/drivers/usb/>