On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:33:20 +0530 Moushumi_Mazumdar wrote:

| Hi All,
|
| I am working on Power Quick II MPC8248 based VPN Board. I am using
| Embedded Planet Board as reference boards.
|
| Can anyone please let me know which all files I have to look into in
| order to configure a USB driver in Host Controller Mode and extending it
| towards the end application as a Mass Storage Device?
|

| Thanks and Regards
|
| Moushumi Mazumdar

You sent a 248 KB message to ask that?  Shame on you.
No no no, learn to edit, not just reply + send.

Sorry, I can't help you with your questions other than to say
that the usb-storage driver works fine for hosts, but it's not
clear to me whether you want a host driver or what we call a
"gadget" driver (like a small embedded device that connects to
a host).  For hosts, the usb-storage driver works.
For gadgets, look in drivers/usb/gadget/ for drivers and see
  http://www.linux-usb.org/gadget/

I don't see anything there about Power Quicc or MPC8xyz,
but someone here should know about USB controller drivers
for that.

At any rate, it won't be just one driver.  It will be a USB stack,
with a USB core, a host controller driver, and a storage driver
at least.

| DISCLAIMER:
| This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.

eh?

---
~Randy