Hello all,

I am working on a mips based SOC which has usb 2.0
core integrated in. After taking care of memory
mapping and other issues,  host controller and usb
device are able to  be recognized. However, I got some
SCSI errors so that partition  table of the device
cannot be read.

I have searched the achive,  adding some delays in
sd_mod has no effect on that. With some usb key, fails
to read write protect flag, too.

BTW, I am using linux-2.4.30 tree. Error message is
attached.

Could you guys shed some light on the issue?  Your
help  is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--Craig

 Using ./usb-storage.o
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb.c: registered new driver usb-storage
  Vendor: WDC WD30  Model: 0BB-00AUA1        Rev: 18.2
  Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI
revision: 02
Attached scsi disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun
0
tango2 the_result=0x0, retries=2
SCSI device sda: 58633344 512-byte hdwr sectors (30020
MB)
Partition check:
 /dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0:<7>usb-storage:
queuecommand() called
SCSI disk error : host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0 return
code = 70000
 I/O error: dev 08:00, sector 0
SCSI disk error : host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0 return
code = 70000
 I/O error: dev 08:00, sector 2
SCSI disk error : host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0 return
code = 70000
 I/O error: dev 08:00, sector 4
SCSI disk error : host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0 return
code = 70000
 I/O error: dev 08:00, sector 6
 unable to read partition table
USB Mass Storage support registered.