Matthew Dharm wrote:
If you set max_lun to 1 and compile with SCSI_MULTI_LUN, are you seeing the
SCSI scan for multiple LUNs?

What your subdriver needs to do is to decode the lun field of the SRB to
decide how to handle the device.  As long as SCSI sees responses to INQUIRY
commands with lun=0 and lun=1, you'll get two devices.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Think I might have got my modules mixed up, just rebuilt some stuff and I now get sda and sdb with max_lun=1.

Daniel