Tobias Lorenz wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> this fixes multiple lun detection on the new Mitsumi USB Floppy drive.
>
> I just understand, what the bcdDeviceMin, bcdDeviceMax parameters mean.
> It is of course easier to adjust the bcdDevice range of the already existing
> Mitsumi floppy record.
> Here is the patch (this time with -p1 :-).

-p1 in the wrong place, unfortunately.

The change itself is good - so if you want to re-submit the patch with the
right diff'ing, that's fine, if not, I'll re-diff it and send it up stream
in the next day or two if I don't hear from you.

Thanks,
--
Phil Dibowitz                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss