Andrew Morton escreveu:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:09:27 +0200
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

>> From: Paulo da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Date: Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 02:07:15AM +0100
>>
>>> This is a bug report. Any further information you may need, please let
>>> me know.
>>> Modules Loaded         ndiswrapper
>>>
>> problem is, once you load ndiswrapper + the proprietary, closed source
>> windows drivers that go with that, nobody here can tell you what's going
>> wrong, since nobody here can know what goes on inside that driver.
>>
>> So unless you can reproduce it without ndiswrapper, it can't be solved.
>>

> please cc linux-usb-devel@lists.sourceforge.net on any future emails
> on this topic, thanks.
>
> .

OK. I moved to the legacy driver rt2570 (current cvs version).

After more than 24h the problem occurred.
I already used it before and now I remember the symptoms and why I moved
to ndiswrapper.

With legacy driver rt2570 the keyboard also freezes! I can't even get a
console (ctrl+alt+f1).
Using ndiswrapper only the USB or part of it breaks.
I tried, what I think - I had no feedback - ctrl+alt+prt sc+{s,u,s,b}
and got a reboot. Unfortunately there was no relevant information in the
logs. I'll try next time more 's' to see if something is written to the
log files.

In the meanwhile, I would appreciate any guidance on how to proceed to
provide you with more information.

Regards.
Paulo