Oliver Neukum escreveu:
> Please get a stack trace with the t variety of the alt-sysrq you use to reboot
>

>>      Regards
>>              Oliver
>>
>> .
>>

> and post that.

Sorry for the delay ... Just in case, I decided to (re)compile my whole
system using -O2. I had -O3.

That's why I am only answering now.

I would like to ask a question. Sorry if this is a silly question but I
don't know kernel internals and what kind of info 't' produces.

Is it safe to post that output here, considering this is my production
system? It's very difficult to get the situation on a "special" test
system since it is relatively rare. It may take 5 mins or 2 days to occur.

Thanks.