Hi Greg,

After a new complete reading of my code against usb-serial.c, I finally
found ( I hope ) my problem.
In usb-serial.c, when bulk_in/out buffers are initialized, each  buffer size
are the same as the wMaxPacketSize given by the endpoint.
So, in my case, my device have a value of 64 bytes and I send and receive
bulk data that might have 256 bytes length !!! And like pl2303, I just copy
the user data to port->write_urb->transfer_buffer.
For all driver that use usb-serial for the probe function, this can be a
problem (like for me). I have checked for example the pl2303 that never
check this value before the memcpy.

Am I right ? This can be problem or not ?

Alain