Hi,

  I recently bought an usb headset (Sennheiser pc135 USB), which works nicely
  on my desktop machine but with my laptop the audio output stops after some
  time (Mostly after about one or two minutes). If i restart the audio playing
  it works fine again... I borrowed an SB MP3+ usb soundcard to check if it
  wasn't a hardware issue with my headset, but it shows exactly the same
  behaviour..

  The desktop is a generic PIII with an uhci usb controller:
    00:1f.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #1) (rev 11)
  The laptop is a Powerbook G4 with an ohci usb controller:
    0001:10:1b.0 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB (rev 43)

  Both are using debian's latest 2.6.18 kernel, i tried vanilla 2.6.19 but that
  gave exactly the same results.

  Unfortunately i don't have access to a x86 machine with a ohci controller to
  test. Anyway i monitored the usbmon output while playing audio and the point
  where the audio stops it starts outputing:
    cf88c440 1048752109 C Zo:002:01 0 0

  I've put the full log at:
    http://beast.luon.net/~sjoerd/usbmon-output-powerpc.gz

  All help is appreciated :)

  Sjoerd

PS: Please CC me, i'm not subscribed to this list
--
If something has not yet gone wrong then it would ultimately have been
beneficial for it to go wrong.