On Thursday 14 February 2008, hui zhuu wrote:
> > > Thanks, anyway, how can I find the if version of
> > the
> > > gadgetfs.h is wrong?
> >
> > Use the version of the header from the kernel that
> > you're running with.
>
> I just did that, the problem is still there.
>
> This is strange, as our d12 driver works ok with the
> serial/ether/file_storage gadget, from this point can
> I suppose it is sufficient to hooks up with gadgetfs?

It could be.  Does g_zero work well in stress test mode?
(That is, running all the tests in the test script, for
several days at a time ... try it over this weekend.)

Usually the problem with gadgetfs has been a mode for
handling control transfers that isn't widely used ...
except in gadgetfs, and g_file_storage.

> The gadget code i am working with is form 2.6.20.4
> kernel tree, I think it's pretty new. Did I miss
> anything else?

I've not used gadgetfs much lately, beyond just a
quick sanity test on 2.6.24 to sort out that one
issue (which turned out to be in userspace).

So, all I can say for sure is:  try 2.6.24 and see
if that works for you too.

- Dave

-