On Wed, 29 May 2013, victor yeo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >> Is it possible to
> >> contribute the code to Linux community?
> >
> > Yes.  But first you should test it with other gadget drivers, not just
> > g_file_storage.
>
> Ok. What other gadget driver can i test with UDC driver? Is it the
> mass storage driver (mass_storage.c)?

That is essentially the same as g_file_storage.  But there are lots of
others.  You should start with g_zero and run the testusb suite.  See

        http://www.linux-usb.org/gadget/

and

        http://www.linux-usb.org/usbtest/

for more information.  Those web pages are pretty old and somewhat out
of date, but they still have useful stuff.

> Has the g_file_storage passed the USB 2.0 Command Verifier test?

I think so, but I haven't tested it myself.  Of course, the result will
vary depending on which UDC driver you test.