Hi Felipe,

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:35 PM, Felipe Balbi <ba...@ti.com> wrote:

> sounds like a bug in chipidea now. There are no errors from the PHY,
> which means that the PHY is code is behaving.

Not sure it is a bug in the chipidea driver.

The phy-generic driver is not putting the reset gpio back to 1 as I
can confirm with a scope. It stays forever at 0 and then I get a hang.

If I reset the PHY in the bootloader, then the kernel boots fine and
USB host works.

Also, if I revert the patch that introduces the gpiod API then the
gpio reset is correctly put at 1 and things work fine.

All I need is to put the gpio phy reset into logic level 1 :-)