Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 13:20:48
From: Oliver Neukum <oneu...@suse.de>
To: Enrico Mioso <mrkiko...@gmail.com>
Cc: linux-usb@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: intensive IO on usb-storage device causing system lock

On Sat, 2015-01-31 at 12:10 +0100, Enrico Mioso wrote:
Hi Oliver!
Thank you for the reply and the attention overall.

What do you mean for "do it manually"?

Pressing Alt-Sysrq-T

Yeah - I will try do do it via the sysrq key - I can't use the keyboard to
trigger that actually (it's an Apple keyboard; yes I know there's a trick
with it also).
I'll wait until the next time it happens.
Thank you. We can do little without a trace.

        Regards
                Oliver