Hi Stefan,

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 6:42 AM, Stefan Wahren <stefan.wah...@i2se.com> wrote:

> i want to know more about this issue:
>
> Are there any unaffected Mainline Kernel versions?

It affects all kernel versions.

> Are there special hardware requirements to reproduce this issue?

I can only see this problem on a mx28 board that has a USB hub. Saw
other users reporting similar issues on mx28 boards with hub.

> Is this issue documented in a chip errata?

I do not see this issue in the mx28 errata document.

> Is it reproducable with an i.MX28 EVK?

No, it is not as mx28evk does not have a hub.

> Is i.MX23 affected, too?

As far as I know mx23 olinuxino maxi has a USB hub and the issue is
not present there.

Maybe Peter can confirm.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam