On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 11:26:10AM +0100, Oliver Neukum wrote:
> This is looking good. Please resend so Greg can pick it up.

One more question. I rather point on it explicitely as it changes
driver behaviour. Previously, urb was submitted again only on
status == 0. This caused driver to run out of urbs on error.
That was cause of my original problem. Now driver is resubmitting
urbs on error, except status is -ECONNRESET, -ENOENT or -ESHUTDOWN;
for status -EPIPE halt is cleared. Does this change look reasonable
to you?

Regards,
        ladis