Hi Iam Kevin, I am fairly new to Linux. I came along to your meeting earlier on this month.

I am running 851 mhz AMD processor with 256 mb of ram and a 40 gb Hard disk divided to two, one partion is running Windows xp Pro the other is running mandrake Linux version 8. I am using a 56k external modem to connect to the internet, I also have a A4 tech usb optical mouse and a Lexmark z33 usb colour printer.

A few Queries,
Is there a driver I can get for my Lexmark Z33 usb printer
I also have a chinon TC800 Digital Camera with usb connection is there a driver
How do I set up a super user

I think I was talking to Nick at the meeting and he gave me some suggestions to overcome my problems with the Gnome iterface, they seem to have corrected my problems

regards,
Kevin