One peice of bad news...

A guy called Ray wanted his machine upgraded to Mandrake 9.1. He had some
partion problems so we decided to reinstall from scratch. The install was
fairly impressive, very little configuration was asked for which I didn't
like much (maybe I should have run in expert mode), but otherwise it was
good.

The bad news is that his monitor was not detected by X properly, and as a
result he can't run X without threatening to screw his monitor (this
happened in 9.0 MDK the first time it was installed too). So in the end he
didn't really have a decent linux install. I'm working on it at the moment
but any ideas would be appreciated. His e-mail address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Daniel
--
A logician explaining logic to a programmer
is like a cat explaining to a fish that it is going to get