From:   Herb Petrie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thursday, 3 April 2003 10:52 a.m.
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Last nights meeting

Thank you all for the great help I received on monday night.
The connection to my ISP is now much more consistent, and faster than it
has ever been, and have not seen a "busy" message yet.
Slowly finding my way around, would it be safe for me to copy via Floppy
disk, my mail boxes and bookmarks, from Eudora ms98 to Mozilla mail ?

Thanks again,

Herb.