ahhhh yes i know, not in my version though. i am in rpm hell updating
spamassassin on redhat 7.2. Its in production 24 hours a day collecting
email from endless mailing lists and filling the hard drive with them,
so i don't want to dick with it too much.

I plan a gentoo box for my next server. anyone got, say, a celeron 500
or better, 40G hard drive, 256M ram, 10/100 ethernet, boots without
keyboard or monitor attached, to give away to a good home? when I have
set it up and added the cdrom drives/writers from my existing server you
get back a p233 with 64MB RAM and 20G harddrive. errrr no wait a minute,
that is destined for backups. sorry.

--
Nick Rout
Barrister & Solicitor