On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 20:54, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> I got a spam letter from Paradise yesterday saying that they are putting a
> spam and virus filter in place for the paradise mailboxes. So unwanted emails
> will get removed before transmission to us.

TelstraClear have just announced the same.

> It would be interesting to see how well it works.

I wonder how many real emails will be bounced in the process.

> They say it will start on Sept 8th.

About the same for TelstraClear. Free until the end of the year then a
charge per mailbox.

For my money, spamassassin does such a good that I really don't care
what they do so long as they let all my real email through.
--
Rob Stockley
Manawatu

An avid user of Linux