No Volker, you mistook my post, it was NOT an attack on the quoted post. All I was saying is that, in addition to the frustration experienced at the failures, there would have been sheer anger if your new shiny OS that cost you $200 caused these sorts of problems. I know your penchant for brusque posts but chill out dude. =)

Cheers

Jason

Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

Yeah and you'd be SEVERELY Fscked off if you had paid good money for your OS too!! Everytime I have a "Linux" problem I think of the fact

You have a problem with someone saying when something as simple as reading a CD brings the whole system down? And I bet you're touting Linux as being ready for the desktop too. Make up your mind (and learn to quote).

Volker