Things seem to be hunky dory from the XP boot (accessing the other winME machine) so I'm pretty sure things are working ok. The card is recognised and seems to be installed properly. (Sorry, but I'm just starting...) What now? I would like to have the 'net connection from (xp + mandrake9.1 on the box) linux so my wife can connect to the internet with her ME via me (sorry, that was bad :-). It's a std 10/100 to 10/100 enet with UTP in between. Any suggestions on where to start? Easiest options first please!
Cheers
Anton
ps I would love to rid my home of ME, but the wife would skin me if I put Linux on her box... she isn't a devotee yet... :-)