Last time my server restarted (power cut) fetchmail did not run so all
my isp mail has been sitting there. I have a legacy pop email address
with ihug. I just started fetchmail and in 29 days there are 829 messages,
of which 828 are spam (and the other was copied to my other address so I
got it anyway). hmmm looks like time to ditch the ihug account and let
them bounce it all.

man i knew that account was getting a big proportion of spam, but didn't
realise quite how much!

whats more my measly p166 server still has 640 odd messages in the mailq,
an hour later. sheesh, i guess spamassasin slows things down somewhat.

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>