From: Rowan Trau'e [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2004 5:49 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Email formats

Hello all
    Several weeks ago I asked about what was causing incoming mail to
appear as small squares instead of letters and was told that it was most
likely because the sender was still using an antique MS mail program.

    A couple of days ago I got one, from a different sender (overseas),
that was just all lines interrupted with punctuation. Can I assume that
this is also because the sender is using another of Billies antiques ?

Rowan