It does if you ever look at the front page. I generally don't, as i just
set and forget it. Having dsl i am always on (subject to telecom) and
don't need to go to the front page and dial in or out, so these
announcements can slip past.

I suppose i should subscribe to ipcop-announce or something.

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>