I thought a firewall is supposed to stay simple to make it
easier to secure.
Many of the add-ons below belong on separate boxen on the
orange (dmz) interface.

So far I have resisted moving the printer to my firewall,
even though my current set-up requires TWO boxen to be stay
switched on.

Yuri

----- Original Message Follows -----