On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:44, David Merriman wrote:
> Nick,
> Changing the NETWORK=192.168.1.1 setting to NETWORK=192.168.1.0 didn't
> make any difference, unfortunately.  Still unable to connect.  Thanks
> anyway.
>
> Any more thoughts, anyone?
>
> David

I'm pretty well stuck now.

One thought that occurred is that maybe windows somehow changed the WEP key on
the access point. Is it possible to check that?

(PS I am not sure at what stage WEP enters the scene, ie at what network
level, and whether before or after the IP address and so forth is negotiated
by DHCP)

There is a whole lot of wireless info somewhere in the /proc tree, don't ask
me where right now! Its precise whereabouts and contents depends on your
driver I think