From: Don Gould [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 1:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Gnomemeeting to go to QT --> QT Demo...

Olwen,

You may consider your self a real programmer because you use a product
that's older than half of the programmers out there writting web pages
today...  I'm not going to argue the toss with you on that one :)  Just
because you've been doing something badly and the hard way for near on 35
years is no reason to stop now (in my book anyway).

(Dear God, please let Olwen see that I'm just pulling his chain a little and
he should simply write me off with contempt for the comments above, Kind
regards Don.)

As for real programmers... the one guy I considered a 'real programmer'
(this life time) could program in ASM faster than most people I know can
read.  I've never seen someone take 100,000 lines of code and turn it into
something that works over night before I saw what this guy did with some
call accounting software that we'd had someone else design.

Anyway, I think I should leave the rest of this debate for a beer down at a
local pub some time.

Cheers Don

error please notify Safe Air Ltd immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Safe Air.
For more information on the Safe Air Group, visit us online
at http://www.safeair.co.nz/