On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 17:11, Keith McGavin wrote:
> Vik,
>
> try lsmod and look for loaded module either usb-ohci or usb-uhci.
> you can tell which usb controller is used by grepping dmesg for usb.
>
> init boot scripts should load modules depending on your distro.
>
> this page might help-   http://www.unixfool.com/toshiba_notes.html

Ta. I've got the USB controller sussed enough to plug in meeces,
keyboards and so forth.

I've got the init scripts loading prism2_usb (used modprobe prism2_usb
and lsmd to find out what was needed).

I've read that page, and was surprised to see that there is an iwconfig
command. However, it can't see my device yet.

Still going...

Vik :v)
--
This PC runs Linux. If you find a virus apparently from me, it has
forged the e-mail headers on someone else's machine. Please do not