Bhaktavatsala Dasa wrote:

Greetings!

People, how can SuSE/KDE be set to run an "HP PSC 1210" all-in-one printer-scanner-copier...? Are there drivers, and software for this... (cccccccccameeeeeeeee withhhhhhhhh soooooooooftware for W$#%dows)...? As you can see, the keyboard still likes to go on joy rides with the text, despite changingggggggggggg settings...? Huh? :$ Don't know what to do about that. :$ Wishing well... :)

Regards,
Bhaktavatsala Dasa (Vatsala)

@ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~vatsalaji - Hare Krishna!

I had not toooo much drama setting up a HP PSC-1350 in gentoo using the HP supplied psc12xx drivers with cups and gimp-print and hpoj for the scanner part. I don't recall the exact pages I refered to but I got started by googling for "linux HP PSC-1350 drivers" and everything follows. you need to follow links for hpijs,hpoj,gimp-print and cups and you will be up and running within a few short hours.

: )
Chris Bayley