On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 12:18, Nick Rout wrote:
> Thanks for clarification. the weather thing i can handle by observation.
> I am using liferea for rss/rdf/atom feeds, i see i have straw on the
> system as well and will give it a go too.
Straw has quite a nice little Biff-like feature, as it puts an icon in
the Panel Notification Area whenever it has more news. Click the icon
and Straw presents itself with the new story shown.

> will straw connect to your gmail account and get new subject lines?
I do not have a GMail account to test it on, but Straw does support Atom
and both RSS variants.
--
Michael JasonSmith                     http://www.ldots.org/