The EPIA MII is fantastic value for money for a incar type setup , onboard firewire (great if you want to add in a removable harddrive dock for mp3's etc) CF reader, usb, svideo out, 5.1 audio etc etc etc , and easy to wire up a filter and run 12volt line direct to the board .

I take it the router in the link is using the ARM development kit style board ? 80mhz ARM is more than enough HP to play mp3's etc ....

Cheers
Dale.