The PSU is a standard wallwart kind of plug pack - it puts out 7.5v dc @
100mA, so you'd probably need something in between this unit and a car
power supply. It doesn't have audio, although you could use a USB audio
card. However I think the CPU would be too underpowered for MP3 playback
if that is what you had in mind. Could play raw audio happily (I
believe, haven't actually got a USB audio card to confirm that).

Andre