Hi All,

I what to set up my laptop up so that I can POP my mail from both win
and Linux OS.

I recall we've talked about this before but I can't find the messages as
I had to dump 100k of messages off this machine to try and find some
speed again (didn't work, but that's what I did).

My plan was to move the mBox file structure that Evo seems to use to the
Win98 patition then find something that I could use in Win to access
it...

Problem is I can't figure out where the path information is set up with
in Evolution... does anyone know off hand?  Has anyone else done this?
Will it work?  Do I have to change mail sw on the nix box as well, and
get something that's going to work on both OS?

Cheers Don

--
Don Gould