> > > Why is this seen as such a bad thing?
>
> Apart from the fact that the network operator cannot meter and charge for
> it, nothing.

OK, seeing there's a hole in the system that's a mile wide but not very deep,
it seems to me that it might be good to turn this bug into a feature...

I'm 218.101.50.60 for the next couple of days
If anyone is on 218.101.50.x and can see my mickyshares, then it seems all
this unchargeable traffic could be useful after all....

hopefully one should be able to see /music and /open-share
/music is read only
/open-share is a good place to leave a calling-card.txt , or whatever

enjoy.

--
:D