On Wednesday 03 May 2006 1:54 pm, Bernard wrote:
> Ok It is working, it mounts on boot up.
>
> Now how do I get my main C: drive to also show and mount at start up.

Remember that I told you that read/write access to ntfs partitions is still
very flakey Bernard.

I think that my suggestion that you have your "shared" data on fat32
partitions so you can access it from either windows or Linux is a common
suggestion.

Leave your "C" drive for your Windows system.

I am preparred to stand corrected if others have better ideas.

--
Regards, Robert

Robert Fisher
(aka - Rob, Bob, Robbie, Robbo, Fish)