Some changes are having to come to the hosting of the CLUG wiki,
although not of my choosing.  The company currently hosting the server
is rationalising it's operations ... basically we're being kicked out!

This won't happen for a month or so, but I don't have any current plans
for a replacement service yet. I could move things to a server in the UK
in a pinch, but that's around 20 hops away from here :-( Still, it's a
contingency plan.

Anyone with info about a possible colo in Christchurch, that would
understand a non-profit server wanting a couple of IP addresses ...
well, let me know!