On Saturday 15 July 2006 18:01, Jim Cheetham wrote:
> CLUG only needs a small webserver with PHP, suitable for the PHPwiki
> software. No email.
>
> Basically it exists free of charge at the moment because I have a server
> doing heaps of other things, and hosting the wiki was easy :-)
>
> It's entirely possible for CLUG to "decide" (given that ThereIsNoCLUG)
> to move the wiki elsewhere; the content is trivially downloadable from
> the dump/backup section
> http://clug.net.nz/index.php/PhpWikiAdministration
>
> However, I want to get "my" stuff running elsewhere, and I'm still happy
> for CLUG to have space with me :-)

Ahh... Thanks for clarifying. Now that you put it like that then I agree that
it's probably the easiest route for you to continue doing your fine job of
hosting it on your server. If we can find some cheap colo for you that is.

Maybe try talking to the guys at unleash? I don't know them but from what I
have heard they seem good. Maybe they'll cut you a deal.

hads

--
* Knghtbrd pelts wichert with NERF darts
* wichert notes there are no ICBM nerfs yet and ignores kngtbrd