Quoting Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:45:50 +1200
> Rik Tindall wrote:
>
> > Don Gould wrote:
> > > As I understand it, the product I suggested runs a linux core, Simon
>
> > > Knight picked up on this.
> >
> > Yes but "User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.5 (Windows/20060719)" still
> makes
> > this input SPAM.
>
> Stop this right now. Rik, many of us use windows on our desktops, from
> necessity or otherwise. If you two want to bitch at each other use the
> phone or private emails.

Seconded.  Supported.  I'm on this list to teach what little I know and learn
whatever else - a huge amount of stuff - I don't know.

If I want to bitch about MS Windows - which is too often unavoidable -, I can
and will use an appropriate forum, eg, a blog somewhere, and let those who care,
respond.

Wesley Parish

> --
> Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press