Wesley Parish wrote:
Quoting Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
<...>
Seconded.  Supported.  I'm on this list to teach what little I know and learn
whatever else - a huge amount of stuff - I don't know.

If I want to bitch about MS Windows - which is too often unavoidable -, I can
and will use an appropriate forum, eg, a blog somewhere, and let those who care,
respond.

I'm not bitching at MS Windows - which I too have to support - but at those positioning themselves to extend its desktop monopoly, in the name of 'Linux'/OSS.

You have activated my right of reply. I choose not to use it now.

Wesley Parish

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands" - A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me. Shape middled me. I would come out into hot!" I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press

pp GNU/Linux, Rik