> Here is a summary of the proposed events organised by NZCS:

I'm subscribed to the NZCS anouncements list, but know little about
them. From looking at the events, I get the impression that it's
essentially aimed at industry and business, whereas it would be fair to
say IMHO that CLUG is essentially for home users. Scope and activities
of both groups are very different.

[NZCS events]

> If some of you think you can contribute to any of this events let me
> know.

Do I understand you correctly that you're trying to find some more
speakers for NZCS presentations?

> The list of events is not closed by any means and CLUG can propose a
> subject to be presented entirely by its members.

What would be the point in that? Everyone, including NZCS members,
is welcome to attend CLUG presentations. Current details here:

http://clug.org.nz/index.php/MeetingSchedule

Having said that, I would be happy to repeat a version of my photo
applications talk for the NZCS, should there be interest. I've also
started preparations for a firewalls demonstration, which I'm also happy
to repeat - if there's any point in that.

Note CLUG presenters: the NZCS advertises CLUG events on their mailing
list 2-4 weeks in advance, so keep your presentation details current!!!

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.