> Are you sure? I couldn't find details for that particular model, but
> only for ones with more letters after the base model,

> Not being picky, just used to suppliers from the UK (:

Good idea to be as careful in this part of the world. I just ordered a
monitor, delivered was one with more letters at the end, which turned
out to have a different LCD panel which is unusable for photographic
work. Monitor going back, hassle, waste of time. The manufacturer
decided to switch components and add some letters to the model number,
and even LG's supplier in NZ has no idea of the difference.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.