Sheesh.......
 I got an email from him a few weeks ago when i accidentally
left "www.millerton.co.nz" on my signiture, he was asking if i was
 "www.millerton.co.nz", and if so informing me that he lives a couple of
houses down from me (it)......

I still haven't figured out exactly where a couple of houses down from me
actually is, but it just brings home what a small world it is...
I also sometimes have work for the owner of the Edgeware Road house.
Shrinking bloody planet!
 I'd rather have small world syndrome bought home in more positive ways than
hearing about people in a coma........