I did a quick poll of the LES kids today and discovered that almost all of them are saving for some sort of laptop.

Kids can't get finance.

I'm thinking about setting up some sort of 'trust' arrangement where they can borrow the money (with perants permission) to buy a budget laptop off trademe.

What I'm interested to know is how many CLUGer's would like to provide some of the financing.

It would be a loan only and also repaid with interest.

Comments welcomed.

Cheers Don
--
Don Gould
2/59 Peverel Street, Riccarton, Christchurch, New Zealand