From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Cheetham
Sent: Tuesday, 20 May 2008 9:22 a.m.
To: linux-users@it.canterbury.ac.nz
Subject: Re: uBrowser

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 9:01 AM, David Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well I for one am waiting impatiently for the day when I can interact with
> web sites on a 50" screen using hand gestures just Tom Cruise in Minority
> Report. Maybe this technology takes us a just a little bit closer ;-)

The iPhone has almost that gesture interface ... and it has a TV
output capability :-) The wiimote can track things like fingers, which
could close the input loop ... So we're getting closer ...

Check out our web site:  http://www.cdhb.govt.nz

This email and attachments have been scanned for content and viruses and is
believed to be clean
This email or attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged
information intended for the
sole use of the addressee(s). Any use, redistribution, disclosure, or
reproduction of this message,
except as intended, is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and
remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or
opinions expressed in
this email (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Canterbury
District Health Board