I'm currently using pre-pay with Vodafone.  Do you know off-hand if it
will just work with my existing SIM?  If so then I'm definitely in.
we've got to support these guys otherwise open hardware as a concept
won't work.

Having a hackable phone is going to be so cool.  With the GPS, there's
no reason your phone shouldn't double as an open source SatNav.

- neil