Yes - most likely.

Completely OT now but that site is less useful to me by the day.
I want to sell my old leather lounge suite but I'm not allowed to advertise contact details so people can come and look at it.
Who would buy a lounge suite without physically looking at it?

Jim Cheetham wrote:
I presume that TradeMe don't like being used to organise off-site selling.

i.e. they wouldn't get a cut of the final sale price of the phone,
therefore the listing violated their Terms & Conditions.

I'd expect that the account that listed it was disabled now, too.

-jim