Hi, I have a mediawiki installation working really well. I had the idea to have links to one or 2 documents that reside on some machine on the local network, that could be accessed from a wiki page. For example (real example) someone looking at a wiki article on the payroll software could open a document about annual leave that sits in the folder on the computer where the payroll software is installed. This is not quite the same as a link to a website or to another wiki article and I don't see it mentioned in the documentation I have viewed - anyone know if or how this can be done, and offer the syntax?

Cheers,
Roger