Yes Roger,
Again I must apologise.

I keep finding myself surprised by the start of the month!

Steve, maybe next month would be a better use of your talk and tonight
we can just have a
fixup session and a chat over a cuppa.

How does that sound?

Zane

Zane Gilmore
Development and Web Infrastructure Team Leader
DDI: 325 9631 Cell:0276 319 206
Crop & Food Research : Mana Kai Rangahau
http://www.crop.cri.nz

>>> On 14/10/2008 at 11:29 a.m., in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Roger Searle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> it would be a huge shame to not have a few days notice of a
presentation
> such as this / by someone such as this - since i would make every
effort
> to come along, but almost certainly can't if i only know about it on
the
> day / the day before.
>
> Cheers,
> Roger
>

> Barry Marchant wrote:
>> Listening to a speaker with practical experience (and horror
stories?)
>> is more interesting than pure theory Steve.
>>
>> Anyway the pre meeting meeting at Salas Thai Cuisine is on at 6.00
pm.
>> Please let me know so I can make a booking.
>>
>> Barry
>> Steve Holdoway wrote:
>>> On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:27:42 +1300
>>> Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> [snip]
>>> ok no way can i commit to organising meetings, but i can offer my
>>> apalling presentation skills at short notice at the moment.
>>> Skillset is system/database/network admin - from practical rather
>>> than theoretical experience, and oldschool systems analysis and
>>> design. I've spent the last 4 years fighting spam. Let me know if i

>>> can be of any use and when the meeting is... as ever political
>>> correctness is not an option (:
>>>
>>> Steve

Visit our website at http://www.crop.cri.nz
CAUTION: The information contained in this email is privileged
and confidential.  If you read this message and you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of all or part of the
contents is prohibited. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.

Any opinions or views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not represent those of their employer.